The last year my buddy Kent Agerlund and me have been working on a brand new book about the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
After hard work we were able to finally present our new book at the Midwest Management Summit earlier this week! So proud to be able to hold my third book finally in the hand 🙂
Luckily we were able to give away books to the attendees of the EMS Hands On Labs and several other attendees of the conference! I hope you will all like the book and that it helps you to successfully implement a standalone or hybrid EMS environment..
This book can help you out if you are interested in the Enterprise Mobility Suite or just in managing mobile devices and its data.
The following subjects we are covering;
- Use Azure Active Directory Premium to implement identity management
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication
- Use self-service password reset
- Employ Azure Rights Management to protect data
- Implement Microsoft Intune to support standalone environments
- Implement Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to support hybrid environments
- Manage iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices
- Implement conditional access to secure resource access control to Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and other corporate resources
- Implement Microsoft NDES to distribute certificates
- Deploy store-based applications
- Deploy LOB applications
- Develop and deploy managed applications
- Perform a successful EMS proof of concept
If you are interested, have a look at Amazon, currently only the paperback is available the Kindle edition will be arriving in a few weeks.